👩🦰 👨 Akur8 commits to gender parity with La French Tech
Akur8 is proud to announce that it has signed the #PacteParité from @LaFrenchTech to accelerate towards more gender parity in the tech industry. Akur8 joins more than 60 French start-ups (e.g.Alan, Qonto, Descartes, Luko, Swile) that have already signed this initiative.
Today, women represent only one in four employees in the technology sector. As a diverse and inclusive company, Akur8 is fully committed to contribute to closing this gender gap.
In this Pacte Parité, Akur8 commits to the following objectives:
- Reach a minimum threshold of 20% women within our Board by 2025, then 40% by 2028
- Train all Akur8 managers on the issues of diversity and the fight against harassment and discrimination by the end of the year
- Ensure that all job descriptions published by Akur8 are aimed at both female and male profiles
- Form a gender diverse team of representatives who can speak externally and internally on behalf of Akur8
- Set up specific support for each employee on their return from parental leave by the end of the year